Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Muppetizing with Lauren Again - Cake Sculpting 301

This class was to teach a new technique to make a muppet cake with one leg sticking out. The technique of applying modeling chocolate over the rice crispie treat is the same as the technique taught during cake sculpting classes 101 and 201. What is different from the previous classes was the technique of using air brush. In this class, we had to opportunity to airbrush our monster muppet.

For my monster muppet, I wanted to make Sully, from Monster, Inc. movie, but since I only have limited to finish my muppet, I had to simplify my monster muppet. My flight going back home to NJ is scheduled at 7:00PM. I was able to somehow finish my monster cake before leaving the class. Voila! Here’s my monster muppet cake:


Again, like as always, Lauren is a good teacher. She made the class fun and interesting. She is a great person. We went to Chik-fil-a for lunch. Then, head back to class quickly so I can finish my muppet before leaving Dallas to NJ. I had once more a blast in this class! It was fun! Hope will see her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment