Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Louis Vuitton Speedy Bag Cake

My mom’s best friend, Aunt Rose, is celebrating her 60th birthday. My asked me to make a cake for my aunt. Aunt Rose loves designer purses. Who ladies doesn’t like designer purses? I have been long so eager in making a Louis Vuitton purse cake. This was an opportunity to make one for my aunt.

Closer look of the cake.

One of my good friends, Anne, loaned me her Speedy LV purse so I have a replica for the cake I will be making. During pictorial, I place the LV purse next to the LV purse cake to compare my work. It was close enough, but the cake a bit short (ran out of cake to carve).


According to my mom, my aunt was so happy that my mom was so generous for buying her a LV Speedy bag. As she lifts the handle of the purse, it broke! She was astonished that the purse’s handle broke. To my amusement, she didn’t know that it was a cake!!!! My aunt then decided not to touch the cake or worse cut the cake. She wants to preserve the cake. Oh, well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNT ROSE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment