Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Obsessed Rubber Duckie Princess

According to my beautiful cousin, Lady, her gorgeous sister, nicknamed Honey, is turning 21 years old, the legal age to drink. Wuhu! PARTY! Lady told me that Honey is obsessed with rubber duckies that Honey has a collection of rubber duckies in her bedroom and in her work space. So, she asked if I could make a cake for her. I made her a duckie cake, plus another duckie cake on the side as my gift for her.


My naughty aunt Jean, almost blew the cover. She told honey that there is “DUCK” on the side. My gush, it was painful to ignore my cousin when she asked what Aunt Jean meant about the “DUCK ON THE SIDE.” This cake was supposed to be a surprise cake for her. The cake was hidden on the side table. Good thing that Honey did not notice the duck sitting almost in front of her. When the dessert time came, we marched with the cake on our hands. Her response was “OMG!!!” I lost count on how many times she said “OMG!” She was so happy that it brought tears to my aunt Luneta to see how ecstatic her daughter was. Happy Birthday, Gorgeous ‘cuz Honey! Your sister planned all this.





No comments:

Post a Comment