Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Nirmal!

My really good friend and co-worker, Medha asked me to make a very simple cake for her youngest son, Nirmal, means “pure”. Nirmal likes to play, foorball, baseball, cricket and squash. Since Medha wanted the cake to be simple, voila! This is Nirmal’s cake…


At first, I wanted to make Nirmal a Star War cake design, but Medha insisted that a small and simple cake is enough. Coincidentally, it worked for me since I had two Thanksgiving cakes and two more birthday cakes to make after his cake. His cake was for Tuesday. The two thanksgiving cakes and two birthday cakes were all due on Thursday night, The Thanksgiving Night. It was a very hectic Thanksgiving week for me that I had to take day off to make five cakes! Overall, I made it through the week. Once more, Happy Birthday, Nirmal!

No comments:

Post a Comment