Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Babyshower, Kamila and Faiz!

My friend and colleague, Khatira, saw my first cake - The Yankee Jersey cake. Since then, she told me, "I will ask you to make one for me one of these days."

Then, the time comes. She made a very last minute request for me to make a cake for sister-in-law. I had a baby shower cake for Pam and a Mets cake for Jean. Not only that I had two cakes that week, I also had to work crazy hours that same week. At work, I was covering two 3rd shifts in a row (10PM to 9AM), leaving at 9PM, and coming up to work 3AM. It was definitely odd hours coming to work due to a media simulation study. It was a very long day and week for me that screwed up my sleeping regime. The last night I had to work 3rd shift, I had to finish Khatira's cake. I was glad that I had enough sleep and rest before starting her cake. This is Khatira's cake.



Happy Baby Shower, Kamila and Faiz!

No comments:

Post a Comment