Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Ball Ornament Cake

The Drum Up Business Event was a complete success!  This was my first cake order after the event held at my company.  Since it was the holiday, the cake design was a Holiday Ball Ornament.  I had some share of troubles when decorating this gorgeous holiday cake.  The original bow dropped and broke in to pieces.  I was so lucky that I had some red fondant left to create a new bow. Overall, I really like how the cake came out after my fair share of trouble.

The cake was a chocolate (popular flavor) and mocha Italian buttercream filling (another popular flavor).  The cake was adorned with marshmallow-butter-flavored fondant.



Ho Ho Ho!!!  Happy Holidays!

The flattering feedback I received from Maria on January 11/2012 12:24PM:

"Just wanted to let you know the cake was a big hit with my entire family on Christmas eve.  I used it as the centerpiece for the table and it was gorgeous and tasty for dessert!

Thanks so much for creating another original for me!
Maria "

No comments:

Post a Comment