Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Giant Cupcake

On the way home from work on Thursday, my good friend Medha asked if I would be able to accomodate a very very last minute request... to bake a cake for her niece, Anya, for the weekend. She wanted a simple cupcake good for four people. "Houston we have a problem!" I won't be in NJ to make and decorate a cake on the weekend. I am going to Syracuse, NY for my cousin's son's Christening. My only option is to bake on that night and give the decorated cake to Medha on the following morning.

For a very good friend, I won't justmake a cupcake... I want them to look good presenting a gift from my creations. So, instead I made her a giant "cupcake" cake.

I loved to see her face after seeing the cake. She was happy and surprised. The cake was not what she expected. The cake was made and presented more than what she expected. She loved it!

It was so worth it making this cake especially it's a very very last minute one.

I see another happy face! Am glad....................



Happy Birthday, Anya!

No comments:

Post a Comment