Thursday, August 11, 2011

Abby Cadabby Fun Cake (My First Halal Cake)

Making this cake at 31 weeks pregnant wasn’t easy. I was standing for an extended period of time with a huge canon ball around my belly that always gets in the way. Since cake decorating is my hobby and my passion, I can’t complain. I was having a great time decorating this cake for a beautiful 2-year little girl named Hifza. I am so proud of my work how it turned out. Abby Cadabby is just so adorable character!




The bottom tier cake was a vanilla sponge cake filled with Italian meringue vanilla-flavored buttercream with layers of crushed pineapples. The top tier was a chocolate cake with Italian meringue hazelnut-flavored buttercream.




To make a cake with Halal ingredients was a challenge. Some special ingredients requires researching if it is vegetable or animal derived ingredients. The ingredients I used for this cake have to be purchased in certain locations. And I am so pleased and happy that I was able to produce my very first Halal birthday fun cake! I really love how the cake turned out to be. There’s so much going on that it doesn’t look busy, yet it really look a child’s cake.


Hifza’s mom’s (Sofia) Remarks:

Thank you so much! It was absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!! You are extremely. talented!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment