Friday, April 27, 2012

Mickey Mouse Theme Cake and Cupcakes

Personally, I like this cake and cupcake design.  It's simple and fun!  The cake has Mickey's silhouette.  The cupcake has Mickey's ears.

Well, this cake was made for my co-worker's sister-in-law's son's first birthday.  She wanted a simple birthday cake for her son.  But, it didn't turned to be just a simple cake...it's just so adorable.

When I came to deliver this cake, I saw her creative and fun dessert table.  I love it!  There were so much sweets, candies, pretzels, kisses, and many more.  As soon as the cake and cupcakes were added into her dessert table, viola the table was full of delectable goodies that is hard for anyone to resist.



This cake was a vanilla cake with strawberry filling.  The cupcakes were chocolate cupcakes with chocolate fudge filling and topped with food-colored vanilla icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment